The faculty must be innovative, able to activate student interest in the relationship between theory and practice, and forward-thinking about what kinds of knowledge and skills are required to respond to complex 21st-century global challenges:
- Teach in the BBA in Strategic Design Management. The range of courses may vary from Marketing and Branding to Luxury Systems and Strategic Management.
- The standard teaching load is four courses per academic year.
The coordinator will report to the Program Director and oversee the following activities:
- Coordination of program calendar and contents, from core courses to workshops and seminars.
- Reporting and agenda setting, including coordination of juries, mid-term and final reviews.
- Management of administrative tasks related to the program.
- Organization of recruitment and admission events.
- Contribution to communication, media promotion and public relations.
- MBA or other Master’s Degree in management or related fields.
- Prior experience in higher education.
- Active professional practice
- Strong understanding of the European design and fashion landscape
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong oral and written skills in both English and French.
- Strong organizational, communication and time management abilities.
- Ability to work as a part of an administrative team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Google Apps and social media platforms.
- Eligibility to work in the EU.
Specialization in one of the following fields preferred: Design Management ; Fashion Management ; Luxury Management.