The American College of the Middle East (ACM), Kuwait, is a two year college which provides applied higher education programs. The programs offered at ACM are designed for students who desire an emphasis on practical and applied learning as an alternative to conventional theoretical learning.
ACM’s mission is to capitalize on practical talents as the basis of a successful unconventional form of learning and as a source of self-confidence and an all around positive attitude for its students.
ACM aims to develop the talents of its students into specific skills and applicable knowledge, so that they may be integrated in our graduates’ careers and personal lives.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are looking to recruit an additional faculty member holding a Master’s degree in the following major: Human Resources Management . To commence teaching next academic year – Fall 2017/2018.
The successful applicant will have strong problem-solving and communication skills and the ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment. Preferred qualifications include 2 years of teaching or industrial experience. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
Candidates should submit applications indicating dates of availability, curriculum vitae and statements of teaching philosophy.
Interested applicants should forward their resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management .
- Minimum of 2 Years Teaching experience in the related Field.
- Willing to relocate to Kuwait.
- 60 days annual leave. (Fully paid after 9 months of continuous service with us, as per the Kuwait labor law)
- Annual return tickets (for employee)
- Medical Insurance (for employee)
- Life Insurance (for employee)
- Baggage allowances up to 250 KD
- Free, fully furnished apartment and transportation (for the first month only)
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.