The Liberty University School of Business is seeking faculty to teach graduate and doctoral online finance coursework. Applicants should have a completed doctorate with 18 hours in finance coursework.
It is expected that an online faculty member will follow lesson plans developed for the course they are facilitating.
- Teach from approved curriculum in accordance with assigned schedule to ensure student satisfaction.
- Assist students in achieving completion of objectives and learning outcomes.
- Provide regular and timely feedback to students.
- Participate in school retention initiatives by maintaining productive conduct with students and by getting in touch with, and offering assistance to absent students.
- Advise students in matters related to academics, attendance, and behaviors.
- Motivate students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process.
- Maintain and report student grades and attendance in accordance with university policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Faculty are expected to agree with and live by the University Doctrinal Statement http://www.liberty.edu/aboutliberty/index.cfm?PID=6907