The School of Management at the University at Buffalo, the State University of New York (SUNY) offers a variety of part-time adjunct opportunities at the undergraduate and graduate level. We seek individuals who can understand and contribute to our mission and vision. Assignments include seated or on-line courses in a Business discipline of expertise.
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of subject
- Provides students with appropriate learning materials and expertise in assigned subject(s)
- Evaluates students’ performance and provide effective feedback to guide student learning and success.
- Responsible for contributing to and maintaining an inclusive and collaborative environment
The profile and stature of the UB School of Management is on the rise in reputational rankings. The school has been ranked by the Financial Times, Forbes, U.S. News & World Report and The Wall Street Journal for the quality of its programs and the return on investment it provides its graduates. It enrolls about 3,000 undergraduates and 925 graduate students, and employs 82 full-time faculty. It currently has 84,000 alumni located in 84 countries. All academic programs of the UB School of Management are accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This prestigious accreditation is considered to be the hallmark of management education.
This is a pooled posting, and positions are filled on an as-needed basis
A bachelor’s degree and (2) two years of experience in applicable discipline.
A master’s degree with teaching experience in higher education and engagement in co-curricular activities with business school
Campus As Assigned
Special Instructions to Applicants
- Please submit a resume and cover letter. In your cover letter please describe any applicable teaching experience in higher education.
- Please note that while we are commencing our recruitment efforts for adjunct faculty positions, it is understood that hiring is contingent on course availability, funding and course enrollment.
- For questions regarding this posting please email the contact listed above, please no phone calls.
Pursuant to Executive Order 161, no State entity, as defined by the Executive Order, is permitted to ask, or mandate, in any form, that an applicant for employment provide his or her current compensation, or any prior compensation history, until such time as the applicant is extended a conditional offer of employment with compensation. If such information has been requested from you before such time, please contact the Governor’s Office of Employee Relations at (518) 474-6988 or via email at email@example.com.
Is a background check required for this posting? No
Background Check Notification
Contact’s Name Amanda Schiedel
Contact’s Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact’s Phone 716-645-5206