The University is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently accepting applications for a full-time Assistant/ Associate Professor/ Professor to teach in the School of Business and Quality Management.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses through the use of blended learning approach.
- Must be an active researcher.
- Course / Curriculum development for on-line teaching.
- Advising/ mentoring learners.
- Developing and delivering professional short courses.
- Administrative duties as needed.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Applicants must hold a PhD. Degree from an AACSB accredited University relevant to the required discipline.
- Adequate teaching experience in an internationally accredited university.
- Experience working in an online / e-learning environment will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate computer technology into the curriculum.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional short courses.
- English language proficiency is a must.