Positions Descriptions: The College of Business Administration at Prince Mohammad bin Fahd University (PMU) is seeking applications to fill a position in Accounting at the rank of Assistant/ Associate/ or Full Professor. Candidates are expected to teach a wide variety of basic and advanced courses in their discipline.
Applicants with research interests and experience in one or more of the following areas are especially encouraged to apply:
Accounting information systems
Auditing and assurance services
Accounting for government and non-profit making organizations
Candidates must have earned a doctorate degree in Accounting or a closely related field from an accredited Western residential university. The ideal candidate also exhibits the following characteristics;
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- A minimum of three years of demonstrated teaching excellence in programs in which English is used as the language of instruction.
- An active research record as evidenced by publications in refereed journals and at conferences.
- A strong willingness to become engaged in service to the university and the community, and to participate in department, college, and university initiatives, especially as they relate to accreditation.
- Strong cultural awareness and sensitivity.
- Experience with AACSB accreditation is highly beneficial.
- Familiarity with technology-infused academic environments is required.
- Previous experiences in the Middle East in general and in GCC countries in particular are an added bonus.
- The candidate must provide a procedural Promotion Letter (for Full and Associate Professor)
PMU offers an income tax free compensation package, commensurate with rank and experience, including 12 month salary, summer vacation, accommodation, annual round trip airfare to home country, medical insurance, assistance with school fees for children and end of contract benefits.
Application must include letter of interest, curriculum vitae (include recent photo; state citizenship; and links to Google Scholar and LinkedIn profile), and unofficial copies of all university transcripts, statement of teaching interest, as well as the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of at least three professional references.
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until positions are filled.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please send application materials, via email, clearly stating the position applied for, to:
Global Engagement Department:
1. Ms. Charisma De-Castro
Direct application through online click on the following link;
Note: In the event that may error occurred and you are unable to complete the application online, please forward your application to the above email ID/s. Please specify "REF: From EBS" in the email subject line.