Open Rank Faculty Positions in Marketing and Management
The School of Business at the Australian College of Kuwait invites applications for Management and Marketing faculty positions at a doctorate (PhD) and master level qualifications. Successful candidates are expected to commence employment by August 2017.
RESPONSIBILITIES: The successful candidate will be responsible for teaching 4 courses per semester, engaging in quality applied research/scholarly activities, and participating in service activities such as curriculum development, student recruiting, mentoring program, assessment of learning outcomes, program development and leadership, student advisement, and committee leadership. The positions report to the Head of Marketing Department.
Essential Qualifications and Experience (PhD Level):
- A Ph.D. in the area of specialization from an accredited AACSB institution.
- Evidence of publication.
- Experience in teaching business undergraduate courses.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Essential Qualifications and Experience (Master Level):
- Master degree from an accredited university in the area of specialization.
- Teaching experience in a recognized academic institution.
- Relevant workplace experience.
- Excellent command of English language.
Application Procedure: Interested applicants should apply by filling our online job application on ACK career page: http://ack.edu.kw/en/about-ack/ack-services/careers/
It is kindly requested to attach the following documents along with your application:
- A cover letter summarizing teaching experience;
- A copy of the current CV, including nationality, date of birth (for visa purposes), and
- The names of three referees, one of which should be an academic supervisor.
About ACK: The Australian College of Kuwait is a private institution providing tertiary-level education to approximately 3000 students in the State of Kuwait. Programmes at ACK lead to vocational diplomas and bachelor degrees in a number of business and engineering disciplines. The language of instruction is English. The engineering programs are delivered in cooperation with internationally recognized universities, and are accredited both locally and internationally.
Furthermore, ACK is an IIP (Investors in People) accredited institution. Moreover, ACK is also an ISO9001:2008 certified organization. More information about ACK can be obtained from the webpage: http://www.ack.edu.kw//.