COLLEGE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Title: Associate Professor in Finance
Department: Department of Accounting and Finance
School: College of Business Administration
Reports to: Department Chair; Business Dean
Prince Mohammad Bin Fahd University (PMU)
Al-Khobar, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Highly qualified applicants are required for the College of Business Administration at Prince Mohammad University (PMU) for Finance faculty positions in diverse areas in the college. The quality of finance faculty, who achieved their educational training and academic careers in Western universities, is vital for the success of PMU.
Applicants with research interests and experience in one or more of the following areas are especially encouraged to apply:
- Finance principles
- Capital budgeting
- International finance
- Security and portfolio management
- Financial statement analysis
- Money and Banking
Applicants must have an earned PhD from a reputable University. Applicants near completion of a PhD of the above mentioned discipline from a reputable institution with teaching experience will be considered. Commitment to quality in teaching and research is required and AACSB experience is highly desirable.
- The candidate should have a PhD. in finance or related field from a reputable Western university.
- The candidate should have at least 3-5 years of teaching experience in a reputable university.
- The candidate must provide a procedural letter of promotion for Associate/Full Professor positions.
- The candidate should have good research experience, with reasonable publications in international refereed journals.
- The candidate should have experience in AACSB accreditation.
- Industrial experience is considered as an added bonus.
- The candidate should have excellent communications skills in English.
- The candidate should be familiar with a technology-infused academic environment.
- Candidate’s previous experience in the Middle East in general and GCC countries in particular is also an added bonus.
- The candidates should have cultural awareness and sensitivity
PMU offers a competitive, tax free compensation package, commensurate with rank and experience, including 12 month salary, summer vacation, accommodations, annual round trip airfare to home country, medical insurance, assistance with school fees for children and end of contract benefits
Application must include letter of interest, curriculum vitae and unofficial copies of all university transcripts, statement of teaching interest, as well as the names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of at least three professional references.
Please send application materials, via email, clearly stating the position applied for, to:
1. Ms. Shiane Cruz Corpuz
2. Ms. Charisma De-Castro
Select HR & Click on Apply Online
Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the positions are filled. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.