Liberty University School of Business is seeking faculty to teach qualitative and quantitative research online in the DBA program.
- Teach from approved curriculum in accordance with assigned schedule to ensure student satisfaction.
- Assist students in achieving completion of objectives and learning outcomes.
- Provide regular and timely feedback to students.
- Participate in school retention initiatives by maintaining productive conduct with students and by getting in touch with, and offering assistance to absent students.
- Advise students in matters related to academics, attendance, and behaviors.
- Motivate students to actively participate in all aspects of the educational process.
- Maintain and report student grades and attendance in accordance with university policies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- To teach at the graduate level, the following is required: an earned doctorate with relevant coursework in research. Degree must be from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the U.S Department of Education.
- Superior interpersonal, customer service, presentation, and communication skills.
- Creative, innovative, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven organizational skills and ability to complete assignments timely and accurately with minimum supervision.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Blackboard and the Internet.
- Demonstrated strengths in teaching at the college level is essential.
- Applications for consideration will only be accepted via Liberty University’s online automated application process.
Faculty are expected to agree with and live by the University Doctrinal Statement http://www.liberty.edu/aboutliberty/index.cfm?PID=6907