King Faisal University (KFU) is located in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, Al-Hassa (150 km away from City of Dammam). The University offers a range of degree programs and English language is the medium of instruction in the College of Business Administration.
The College of Business Administration at KFU seeks multiple faculty members (male/female) at all ranks (Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor) in the following areas starting Fall 2023:
1) Management (Strategic Management, Marketing, Operation Management, , Supply Chain, and Health Management),
2) Accounting (Auditing, Zakat and Tax Accounting, Accounting information system, and administrative accounting & costs),
3) Finance (Islamic Finance, and Risk Management),
4) Economy (International-financial markets-business, Resources – Energy – Environment, and International-Development-Financial Markets).
5) Management Information System (Management Information Systems/Information Systems, Data Science, and Information Security),
6) Quantitative Methods (Business Analytics, Data Analytics, and Risk and Insurance)
Anticipated starting date: September 1st, 2023.
The successful applicant is expected to establish a vigorous research program and to participate in teaching at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
The college is looking for candidates who can lead interdisciplinary research at KFU. The candidates should possess an international reputation as a leader in their research field, and a record of distinguished academic and scholarly achievements.
Applicant must have all academic degrees (B.Sc./M.Sc./Ph.D.) from recognized universities with grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0/4.0 or equivalent.
Applicant must have university teaching experience.
All qualifications must be in areas directly related to the discipline.
Successful candidates are offered very attractive employment package including highly competitive tax-free salary, transportation allowance, and campus accommodation or housing allowance. The university has its own state-of-the-art medical and dental polyclinics. Additionally, successful candidates are given free air ticket(s) to Dammam airport, annual repatriation return air ticket for the faculty member and three dependents, 60 days paid summer leave and an end-of-service gratuity.
Interested applicants should use the following link and apply online.
Applicants should attach copies of their passport, credentials such as academic degrees and transcripts and teaching experience records.
For any queries or related technical issues, please contact the email given below:
Once the online application is received by the recruiting committee:
- The application is forwarded to the concerned academic department for a thorough evaluation of the academic and professional experience.
- The department will shortlist the applications for interview.
- The department recommends or rejects the application after the interview.
- The recommended candidate will receive a preliminary offer of employment.
- If the applicant accepts the offer, the department sends its recommendation to the deanship for approval.
- Once approved, the Contracting Department at KFU sends the offer officially to the candidate for visa processing.