We are looking to recruit an Assistant Professor for the Department of Business Law at the College of Business to join our team in Spring 2020.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- A PhD in the relevant teaching discipline
- Publications in high quality journals is an asset
- University teaching experience and/or relevant industry experience is highly preferred
- Ability to work in a diverse, interdisciplinary and fast paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- The candidate should have an advanced understanding of the current trends in higher education (focus: Business Law) and able to effectively relay his/her knowledge to students. He/she should be committed to AUM’s vision, mission, and educational philosophy and has a desire to make a positive impact on students and the community through scholarship, teaching and service.
A career at AUM is an opportunity to work with accomplished academic and professional colleagues, offering one of the best job remuneration packages across the globe and an opportunity for career and intellectual growth.
Our Human Capital team has a specialized unit dedicated to ensure that the relocation and settling of all overseas candidates is as smooth as possible.
Interested candidates should provide the following information to email@example.com :
- Availability date
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of a teaching philosophy