Founded in 2008, in affiliation with Purdue University in the US, the American University of the Middle East (AUM) is a leading higher education institution and the biggest private University in Kuwait offering bachelor degree programs in Business, Engineering and Technology as well as a Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA).
AUM strives continuously since its founding to meet the highest academic international standards. From humble beginnings with only hundreds of enrolled students in the first few years, the number of total enrollments is significantly increasing each year, reaching in the recent fall semester more than 10,000.
AUM aims to create a solid learning environment that facilitates the development of committed, ethical and professional young leaders through its various programs that are being delivered by widely experienced faculty members coming from different educational and cultural backgrounds.
Due to our continued growth and success, we are looking to recruit additional faculty members holding PhD degree in the major of Accounting to begin teaching in Spring 2020.
- A Ph.D. degree in Accounting from an internationally accredited university is required.
- Applicants are expected to have an appropriate number of publications in leading scholarly journals.
- Preferred qualifications are teaching experience, as well as industrial experience.
- The ability to work in a diverse, interdisciplinary and fast-paced environment is essential.
- Applicants must have demonstrable skills in oral and written English.
- In addition, they must exhibit dedication to undergraduate education, enthusiasm for professional engagement with students in and out of the classroom, and an ability to work in teams in a collegial environment.
Interested candidates should provide the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position applied to in the subject line:
- Availability Date
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Teaching Philosophy
For further information, kindly visit our careers page at www.aum.edu.kw .