RIT Dubai is currently seeking applications from exceptional candidates for a full-time assistant or associate professor of Finance. Responsibilities include teaching finance courses (Corporate Finance, Financial Markets and Institutions, Investments, Financial Modeling and Analysis, International Finance and other finance electives to cover the finance major requirement). The candidate will also engage in advising students on their career path, must have good experience in teaching a variety of finance courses, be scholarly active and possess good communication skills.
A good candidate has a strong research record, an excellent teaching experience and has a PhD from an AACSB or equivalent accredited university. The position is open from Fall 2022.
Required Qualifications for the Position
- PhD in Finance
- Teaching experience in the areas of
- Excellent communication skills
- Current in research, scholarly active (AACSB)
Please email your application to email@example.com. Please submit the following items as part of your application:
- Subject line must include the source, your name and position you are applying for; e.g.: Academic Keys – Dr. John Smith – Faculty of Finance.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- Contact information
- A cover letter detailing your technical/professional, teaching, and scholarship qualifications and achievements, and how these address the required and preferred qualifications for the position.
- Teaching evaluations
- Names, addresses and phone numbers of three references
Applications review will begin immediately and continue until a candidate is selected. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information please visit RIT Dubai website at www.rit.edu/dubai