Lecturer - Management, Business Strategy and Innovation
- Enjoy the freedom to discover something new
- Be surrounded by extraordinary ideas – and the people who discover them
- Take your research further with state-of-the-art infrastructure
Monash is full of thinkers and doers who are looking for their next challenge. So if you’ve forged a rewarding career so far, this role provides the perfect platform to join us. You’ll have access to quality research facilities, infrastructure, and teaching spaces to do exciting work, along with opportunities to collaborate internationally. You’ll be part of a university that’s made up of inspirational, challenging thinkers and doers – and continue doing work that makes a lasting impact. Learn more about working with Monash and what is Ancora Imparo.
A Level B academic is expected to make contributions to the teaching effort of the university and to carry out activities to maintain and develop her/his scholarly, research and/or professional activities relevant to the profession or discipline. The academic will be responsible in teaching and administration of undergraduate, postgraduate and executive education programs in the area of Management, Business Strategy and Innovation within the School. The academic will also be responsible for undertaking activities that maintain and develop scholarly research and the professional activities that are related to the discipline.
The role contributes primarily to teaching of management, business strategy and innovation related units at undergraduate and graduate levels and conducting competitive industry focused research on business, innovation and entrepreneurship. The areas of interest include but not limited to strategy management, international management, organizational change, business sustainability, entrepreneurship and innovation, management of innovation and project management.
- Contribute to curriculum development, innovation, enhancement and quality assurance in the undergraduate and postgraduate units
- Deliver innovative and excellent teaching, learning and assessment experiences for undergraduate and postgraduate students
- Conduct original research, developing an active record of publication and starting to build a profile of grants and supervision
- Participate in collaborations with other universities and with government, industry and/or civil society to drive research impact and educational excellence
- Support the management of education, research and/or administration in the School through, for example, participation in committees
Key Selection Criteria
- A doctoral qualification (PhD) or equivalent qualification
- Demonstrated ability to teach in a university environment
- Demonstrated ability to produce excellent research and supervision of Undergraduate/Honors students
- Demonstrated ability to work with partners in universities, government and/or civil society
- Demonstrated skills and experience in collaboration and teamwork
- Research agenda must show high translational impact and must align with the Department’s research focus areas of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Markets; People and Work.
Your application must address the selection criteria. For instructions on how to apply, please refer to “How to apply for Monash Jobs”.
For further enquiries please email us at Buvaana.Sugumaran@monash.edu
Lecturer- Management, Business Strategy and Innovation