The College of Computing and Informatics at the University of Sharjah is seeking qualified candidates to apply for the full-time faculty position of Professor in Information Systems.
The commencement date of the position is 1st September, 2023.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Have a PhD in Information Systems or in a closely related field (from a reputable and internationally recognized university).
- Have demonstrated teaching experience in Information Systems or related fields.
- Have a strong research profile and track record.
- Provide leadership in the department across the areas of research, curriculum development, and service.
- Have interest and experience in bridging links with industry and the community.
MAIN ACCOUNTABILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
Teaching undergraduate and graduate courses.
Supervising and mentor g raduate students.
Mentoring junior faculty and providing leadership in scientific research.
Performing all assigned administrative tasks by the department, college, and university.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum qualification includes:
1. PhD in Information Systems or a closely related field (from a reputable and internationally recognized University)
2. Full Professor rank