The Department of Finance, Insurance, Real Estate and Law, at the University of North Texas G. Brint Ryan College of Business, invites applications for appointment as the G. Brint Ryan Endowed Professor of Finance.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a commitment to effective teaching, research and preparing students for success in a multicultural business environment. Duties will be comprised of a balance of teaching, research and service, including the following:
- Teaching finance and finance related courses at the bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral levels on the Denton campus and off site locations (face-to-face and online).
- Conducting high quality finance research and publishing in recognized journals.
- Working with finance doctoral students and teaching in the finance doctoral program.
- Working with doctoral, masters and undergraduate students to assist with career goals.
- Participating in departmental, college and university service.
- A doctoral degree in finance or closely related field from an AACSB accredited institution.
- Status as academically qualified, under both SACS and AACSB standards, to teach at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Distinguished record of research, teaching and service at the University level.
- Nationally recognized research record in finance.
The University of North Texas System and its component institutions are committed to equal opportunity and comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding nondiscrimination and affirmative action. The University of North Texas System and its component institutions do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, and employment practices.