To teach undergraduate courses in the Construction Management Program. Specific courses could include but not be limited to Construction Estimating (with software); Building Information Modelling (BIM); HVAC Systems; Scheduling (with software); Finance; Sustainability; and Safety.
Providing online/classroom instruction in field.
- Fulfill contractual obligations during the term.
- Conduct each class according to the approved syllabus.
- Utilize the approved textbook and/or other instructional materials as approved.
- Be fully prepared and on time.
- Provide students guidance on coursework.
- Be familiar with and abide by college policies.
- Treat students and colleagues with respect and understanding of differences.
- Performing other duties as assigned by the Program Director or Chair.
Work hours: According to Class Schedule (teaching, advising, grading, , evaluating, reporting, and supporting accreditation activities.