Faculty, Business Administration – Supply Chain Management
American International University – Kuwait
The American International University, Kuwait (AIU) is looking for dynamic and engaged full-time faculty for its newly established School of Business. We seek individuals who have a passion for teaching and mentoring students, building successful learning environments with students, and who collaboratively engage with faculty and students.
AIU invites applicants for a full-time faculty appointment to teach Supply Chain Management and Business Administration courses. The successful candidate should be knowledgeable and experienced in at least three of the following areas:
- Organizational Operations Management – including formal operations analysis frameworks
- Supply Chain Management Principles and Contemporary Practice
- Procurement Management – including the use of ERPs and Blockchain schemes
- Modern Business Logistics Management
- Global Supply Chain Sourcing, Operations, and Distribution
The incumbent should possess reasonably extensive teaching experience at the degree level, in addition to research and project/dissertation supervision experience. In addition, a track record of program administration and academic course leadership would be advantageous.
Candidates should possess the ability to work effectively with individuals from diverse communities and cultures, and be able to work within a small program, specialized in personal attention. Also, we expect active participation in the development of undergraduate programs, curriculum development, and mentoring.
- Ph.D. degree in Business Administration – Supply Chain Management, or related fields
- Effective communication skills in English
- University teaching experience
- Commitment to excellence in teaching and scholarship
- Interest and experience working effectively within a diverse university community
- Ability and willingness to work collaboratively with faculty from a variety of disciplines
About American International University:
AIU is a new institution of higher education in Kuwait with the first student cohort admitted in fall 2019. It is a private, co-educational institution offering undergraduate degrees based on the American model of higher education. Through its educational programs, the College serves the intellectual, cultural, and personal growth of all members of its community. AIU’s offers degree programs in Engineering, Architecture, and Design, and Business Administration where the language of instruction is English.
For more information about AIU visit: www.aiu.edu.kw
How to apply:
To apply for this position, please visit the Job Opportunities section of our webpage and submit your resume and cover letter: https://aiu.edu.kw/careers/jobs