Search for University Jobs in Business
Assistant Professor, Management Science and Systems
University at Buffalo, The State University of New York
The School of Management
at the University at Buffalo (State University of New York, SUNY at Buffalo), invites applications for two tenure-track faculty positions at the rank of Assistant Professor (10-month) in the Department of Management Science and Systems. This position will be expected to help significantly grow and shape the school’s research profile and provide excellent teaching in management science and information systems.
The successful candidate will have:
- A doctoral degree (PhD) or will be defending their doctoral dissertation by June 1, 2024, in information systems, management science, or closely related disciplines;
- A demonstrated potential for success in leading high impact research projects;
- A strong interest and capability to undertake scholarly research publishable in leading journals
- Demonstrated success in delivering effective teaching to both undergraduate and graduate students, including online education.
- A willingness and interest to teach at least two of the following subjects - big data technologies, computer network management, database management systems, tech consulting, technology and innovation management, systems analysis and design, IT process quality management, digital product management, IS audit, distributed computing, IT project management, predictive analytics, deep learning, cybersecurity analytics, data visualization, IT risk management.
To be considered, applicants should submit a letter of interest, and a curriculum vita by December 31st, 2023. The proposed effective date for this faculty position is September 1, 2024.
The search committee is especially interested in candidates who, through their research, teaching, and/or service, will contribute to the diversity and excellence of the academic community.
Outstanding Benefits Package
Working at UB comes with benefits that exceed salary alone. There are personal rewards including comprehensive health and retirement plan options. We also focus on creating and sustaining a healthy mix of work, personal and academic pursuit - all in an effort to support your work-life effectiveness. Visit our benefits website to learn about our benefit packages
About The University at Buffalo
The University at Buffalo (UB) #ubuffalo is one of America’s leading public research universities and a flagship of the State University of New York system, recognized for our excellence and our impact. UB is a premier, research-intensive public university dedicated to academic excellence. Our research, creative activity and people positively impact the world. Like the city we call home, UB is distinguished by a culture of resilient optimism, resourceful thinking and pragmatic dreaming that enables us to reach others every day. Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo
University at Buffalo is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and, in keeping with our commitment, welcomes all to apply including veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |