Adjunct of Digital Marketing
Marketing and Entrepreneurship
The Bill Munday School of Business
St. Edward's University
The Bill Munday School of Business at St. Edward's University invites applications for an adjunct position to teach in the Online Digital Marketing and Analytics program.
- Ph.D. or significant business experience with a relevant Master's degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of marketing industry experience.
- Technical experience.
- Prior teaching experience.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Experience with and commitment to working with a diverse population.
- Successful candidate must complete an education and/or criminal background check.
- Familiar with search engine, social media and email marketing as well as web/mobile design and analytics.
- Particular competencies sought are Digital Marketing including Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, Inbound Marketing, Certifications in Google Ads and Analytics, HubSpot will be required to teach particular courses. Other courses will require knowledge of IBM SPSS Statistics and IBM SPSS Modeler.
- Teaching experience in an online/hybrid environment is preferred.
- Instructors must be available for a weekly online conference with students as well as be able to provide timely course feedback during a seven-week module.
Information about the program is available online at http://online.stedwards.edu/program-overview
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit an online application at stedwards.applicantpro.com/jobs/
Please attach a resume and cover letter to the application. The review of applications will begin immediately, and continue until the position is filled.
St. Edward's University is an equal opportunity employer and hires only U.S. citizens and documented workers.
Reference #: J18104
Available: Spring 2019
About St. Edward's University
Founded in 1885 by the Congregation of Holy Cross, St. Edward's University is a private, Catholic liberal arts institution of more than 4,600 diverse students located in Austin, Texas. St. Edward's emphasizes critical thinking and ethical practices, as well as small classes, personalized learning and exciting internship opportunities. The community atmosphere extends to the approximately 800 faculty and staff who work together to make the university a welcoming yet challenging environment for students. An overview of St. Edward's University employee benefits is available at https://www.stedwards.edu/human-resources/benefits-summary
About Austin, Texas
Consistently ranked as one of the "top metropolitan areas to live in," by numerous independent media outlets, Austin attracts approximately 50 new residents a day and has been one of the nation's fasting growing cities. St. Edward's is in the heart of this thriving, entrepreneurial and cosmopolitan city, providing students, faculty and staff with opportunities to live, learn and grow in an environment that offers a wealth of resources and opportunities. In fact, Austin is home to 17 companies on the Inc. 5000 list and boasts 1.7 times the national average of startups. Additionally, as one of the world's great technology centers, Austin, sometimes referred to as "Silicon Hills," is home to technology heavyweights like Dell, National Instruments and Silicon Labs.
For more on the City of Austin's offerings, visit The Austin Convention & Visitors Bureau
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit an online application at https://stedwards.applicantpro.com
Please include resume, cover letter, and three employment references. No Calls Please.
St. Edward's University is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage women and minorities to apply to our vacancies and hire only U.S. Citizens and documented workers. We do not offer sponsorship at this time.