The School of Business at the American University in Dubai invites qualified applicants for the position of Assistant/Associate Professor of Management to begin teaching in Spring 2024:
The successful candidate will have:
- Doctorate degree from a Western Accredited Institution at the time of appointment.
- A demonstrated record of research publication and teaching excellence in the relevant field.
- Excellent Knowledge in Innovation and Entrepreneurship.
- The relevant professional designation or certification would be a major advantage.
- Experience in consulting for business organizations and industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be an active team player and a contributor to continuous improvement in the School of Business.
Candidates must demonstrate significant potential and promise of teaching effectiveness and excellence at the undergraduate and MBA levels, active scholarship, a track record of professional development, student advising abilities, as well as other service to the department, school, and community.
The compensation package for this position is competitive and is based on the expatriate model. Besides tax-exempt basic salary, it includes housing, annual two-way airfare, health/life insurance, professional memberships, conference attendance expenses, assistance with children's tuition, and other components.
The American University in Dubai is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning founded in 1995. It serves UAE nationals and international students who seek world-class career-oriented education. AUD, as an international institution of higher education, encourages global understanding by providing an atmosphere of cultural diversity and opportunities for international education.
Applications will be accepted and evaluated until this position is filled.
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications through AUD's Recruitment Portal, where they can create
their profiles and provide the necessary documents.
- Cover letter
- Updated CV
- Statement of teaching philosophy
- Contact information of three (3) academic/professional references