The department of Accounting at the University of Sharjah invite applicant for full-time Lecturer position in Accounting starting from Fall 2020-2021. Position is also available as Visiting Academic.
Outstanding candidate with active professional qualifications such as ACCA, CIMA, ACA, CPA, CMA and CIA will be considered.
The successful candidate will be expected to teach effectively in undergraduate program. The successful candidate is expected to engage in other educational scholarly and professional activities, liaise with industry.
Teach courses at the undergraduate level as required. Contribute to program development. Engage in Community service, including serving the profession. Contribute to undergraduate program accreditation.
- Contributed to accounting development.
- Capability to teach undergraduate courses in accounting field as required.
- Preferred experience in Western Universities.
- Working knowledge of relevant program accreditation systems.
- Minimum qualification includes Msc. in accounting or in a closely related field from a reputable and accredited institution by the UAE Ministry of higher education.
- Holding a professional qualification (such as ACCA, CIMA, CPA, CMA and CIA).
- Being bilingual (Arabic/English) is highly preferable.