HBMSU is the first blended learning institution to be licensed and recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research in the United Arab Emirates and among the few in the region.
Established in 2002 the University has become a pioneer in e-learning with a mission to re-shape education by providing a model of lifelong learning, including open access to short courses, executive development programs, certificate and diploma courses leading to accredited undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
The University offers wide range of programs to meet the needs of learners in all sectors of the economy, including business, education, e-learning, healthcare and environment. The HBMSU enjoys international credibility, recognition and affiliation, and its programs are not only demand-driven, but are customized to meet the growing needs of businesses in the UAE and indeed elsewhere in the Arab world.
The university is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently seeking dynamic, innovative and visionary Associate Faculty Members (Adjunct Faculty) for both physical and online classes.
- Applicants must hold a PhD. Degree from an accredited university relevant to the above discipline.
- Adequate teaching experience in an internationally accredited university.
- Experience working in an online / e-learning environment will be given preference.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate computer technology into the curriculum.
- English language proficiency is a must.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:* Teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses through the use of blended learning approach.
- Must be an active researcher.
- Developing and delivering professional short courses.
- Administrative duties as needed.