Assistant/Associate Professor/Professor in Innovation and Change Management
School of Business and Quality Management
The University is experiencing tremendous growth and is currently accepting applications for a full-time Assistant/ Associate/ Full Professor to teach in the School of Business and Quality Management.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Teach both undergraduate and graduate courses through the use of blended learning approaches.
- Must be an active researcher.
- Course/Curriculum development for online teaching.
- Advise/Mentor learners.
- Develop and deliver professional short courses.
- Administrative duties, as needed.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- The selected applicant must hold a PhD. degree, from an AACSB-accredited university, in a relevant discipline.
- Adequate teaching experience at an internationally accredited university.
- Experience working in an online/e-learning environment, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to integrate computer technology into the curriculum.
- Ability to develop and deliver professional short courses.
- English language proficiency is a must.