The School of Business Administration at the American University in Dubai invites qualified applicants for the position of Assistant/Associate Professor of Finance to begin teaching in Fall 2023.
The successful candidate will have:
- D. in Finance or a related field from a Western accredited institution at the time of appointment.
- Academic qualifications and/or specialization in teaching: Advanced Corporate Finance, International Financial Management and Risk Management.
- A demonstrated record of research publication and teaching excellence in the relevant field.
- Excellent English written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
Candidates must demonstrate strong potential and promise of teaching effectiveness and excellence at the undergraduate and MBA levels, active scholarship, a track record of professional development, student advising abilities, as well as other service to the department, school, and community.
The compensation package for this position is competitive and is based on the expatriate model. Besides tax-exempt basic salary, it includes housing, annual two-way airfare, health / life insurance, professional memberships, conference attendance expenses, assistance with children's tuition, and other components.
The American University in Dubai is a private, non-sectarian institution of higher learning founded in 1995. It serves UAE nationals and international students who seek world-class career-oriented education. AUD, as an international institution of higher education, encourages global understanding by providing an atmosphere of cultural diversity and opportunities for an international education.
Applications will be accepted and evaluated until this position is filled.
Interested applicants must submit the following requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter
- Updated CV
- Statement of teaching philosophy
- Contact information of three (3) academic/professional references
Alternatively, applicants can submit their application materials to the following postal address:
The American University in Dubai
P.O. Box 28282, Dubai, UAE
No telephone calls please.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those under consideration will be contacted for a follow-up interview.