Search for University Jobs in Business
Associate Director, Graduate Studies Marketing
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
Associate Director, Graduate Studies Marketing
Online Education & Corporate Operations
Worcester Polytechnic Institute - WPI
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
The Associate Director of Marketing is a key leadership position within Graduate Studies and Online and Professional Education, responsible for developing and implementing the overall marketing strategy to drive awareness and enrollment in WPI Graduate Programs, Online Programs and Professional Development programs. The Associate Director collaborates with key stakeholders in recruiting and enrollment to develop holistic, strategic marketing plans for key programs and leads the successful implementation of those plans with the marketing team. S/he leads the graduate studies marketing team, including the management, developing and coaching of all marketing staff. The Associate Director is the liaison between Graduate Studies/Online and Professional Education and University Marketing team, collaborating as needed on marketing initiatives.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a holistic overall marketing strategy for graduate and professional development programs
- Lead the grad studies marketing team including coaching, performance evaluation and professional development of staff
- Implement, monitor, and advance the use of digital marketing including web, social media, and marketing automation tools
- Review and analyze data analytics resulting from advertising to optimize investment and develop future recommendations. Provide regular reporting to the leadership team.
- Responsible for management of the marketing budget including advertising and trade show budgets
- Oversee the design and development of graphics for digital and print ads, collateral, banners, posters, etc.
- Stay current on digital trends in relation to web, social media, and marketing automation and recommend changes and additions to the current digital suite
- Lead the team in continuous improvement efforts, including the evaluation and adoption of technologies to increase effectiveness and/or efficiency
- Work with the executive director and leadership team to determine the interplay of marketing on all graduate and professional development program efforts
- Interface with university marketing to understand how WPI's current and future assets impact graduate, online and professional development programs
- Manage individual and team's work to ensure accuracy and appropriate representative of WPI
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or similar field
- Five years + of marketing experience with increasing levels of responsibility and supervisory responsibility
- Exemplary graphic design work
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Solid understanding of web content management concepts and familiarity with a variety of digital tools
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal/external stakeholders
- Project management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience with digital design tools
United States of America (Exempt)
WPI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability. We are seeking individuals with diverse backgrounds and experiences who will contribute to a culture of creativity and collaboration, inclusion, problem solving and change making.
To apply, visit: https://wpi.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/WPI_External_Career_Site/job/Worcester/Associate-Director--Graduate-Studies-Marketing_R0001017
WPI is a vibrant, active, and diverse community of extraordinary students, world-renowned faculty, and state of the art research facilities. At WPI, we have competitive and comprehensive benefits, including health insurance, long-term care, retirement, tuition assistance, flexible spending accounts, work-life balance and much more.
Diversity & Inclusion at WPI
WPI is committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone feels valued and respected; a place where every student, faculty and staff member can be themselves, so that they can study, live, and work comfortably, to reach their full potential, and make meaningful contributions in order to meet departmental and institutional goals. WPI thrives on innovative practice and welcomes diverse perspectives, insight, and people from diverse lived experiences, to enhance the community environment and propel the institution to the next level in a competitive, global marketplace.
Please reference AcademicKeys.com in your cover letter when
applying for or inquiring about this job announcement.
Please see the job description for contact details
pertaining to this university job announcement.
Refer this job to a friend or colleague!
New Search |